This is a quick translation from finnish version...
1.5 dl sugar
2 dl milk
125 g melted margarine or butter
2 tsp crushed cardamom
4 dl wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
3 dl blueberries
0.5 dl sugar
raesokeria, almond flakes, or icing sugar
1. Mix it with each other for example, occupy in Ruka sugar and eggs.
2. Add a range of milk, melted and cooled off a little fat, and cardamom.
3. Add the flour dough-leivinjauheseos and mix only to the extent that the substances are equalized.
4. Pour one third of the dough-based vuokaan lubricated.
5. Sprinkle over half of bilberries and sugar. Make a second layer, the same way.
6. Spread the remaining dough on top and sprinkle the surface raesokeria or almond flakes.
7. Bake pastry 175 degrees oven at the lowest ritilätasolla 50-55 minutes.
8. Give to cool for 20 minutes vuoassa and annul the first one to plate, and then serving dish so that paistopinta comes on. Enter your cool.
9. If the giants pullan surface, so koristelematta Strain just before serving icing sugar on top.